November 1, 2010

contest winner!

First I want to thank everyone that entered the contest and tweeted about it!

You all worked hard on your entries, and it was a tough choice, but random.org found the one entrant that surpassed the rest...

And the winner is...

Diane Amy!

She chose Under the Dome by Stephen King as her prize!

Diane, please contact me via email with your mailing address so that I can send you your book!


As for the rest of you, I'll have contests from time to time, usually to celebrate some menial occasion, so look forward to more in the future!


In other news, today is the first day of NaNoWriMo! If you haven't already, get your pens to paper, fingers to keyboard, telepathic mind-link to word processor... it's time to write!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Diane! :D

    And happy Nano-ing!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I won??? Really? Wait, am I being punked? Is Ashton standing around the corner with a camera? Seriously, I never win anything so thank you so very much for offering us this contest in the first place. Email coming with mailing info. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete