Since I’ll be busy with WriteOnCon until Wednesday, I thought I’d take a moment to post a request for guest posts and indie author interviews. I posted a call for guest posts on G+ sometime last week, but I figured it would be better to do it here. The information about guest posts will be on the ‘about’ page from here on out.
What I’m looking for (not limited to this list; these are just off the top of my head):
- Personal writing journeys
- How you got started as a writer
- Where you get ideas
- Publication journeys
- What you learned from self-publishing
- How you got an agent
- How you sold x copies of your book
- Writing tips for new writers
- How to write _______
- Fight scenes
- Love triangles
- Fantasy settings
- Sex in YA
- Character driven stories
- Short stories
- Interviews with indie authors (which would mostly be a Q&A about personal writing and publication journeys)
- Pretty much anything else along these lines
I prefer posts to bet between 600 and 1200 words.
If you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog (reposts from your blog are welcome, as are posts for blog tours) or if you are interested in being interviewed, email me (email address in sidebar). And, of course, if you know of anyone who might be interested, share this with them.
Thursday, I’ll do a wrap-up of WriteOnCon, and hopefully, next week, I can continue the Back to Basics series. I just figured that having other people post here would help change things up and also give me more time to work on my book.
That’s all for now. See you Thursday.